BBA's 2018 Annual Dinner & Awards
Burlington, VT 05401
United States of America
Room Number: Mezzanine & Adirondack Ballroom
2018 BBA Annual Dinner & Awards
Thursday, April 5th from 5-9 pm at the Hilton Burlington
a very special evening with the Burlington Business Association.
The BBA Dinner is now sold out.
Please contact Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list.
Cocktail hour: 5-6pm
- Bring your mask and join us for an evening of mystery!
- Enjoy tastings by Halyard Brewing & Zero Gravity!
- Participate in a Wine Pull Fundraiser- email Sarah@bbavt.org to pre-purchase your cork!
How Does a Wine Pull Work?
Buy a numbered cork and you win the corresponding bottle of wine!
Select Bottles are worth as much as $250!
Want to pre-purchase your cork? Email Sarah
- A Delicious Dinner
- Menu options include:
- The meat entree will be a grilled filet mignon topped with a shallot mustard sauce, roasted red potato basket and sautéed sugar snap peas & red peppers
- The vegetarian option will be a stuffed portobello mushroom with sauteed vegetables, in a pesto cream sauce with parmesan shavings
- Dessert will be a chocolate mousse pyramid
- Menu options include:
- Live Auction hosted by Lee Bodette- Preview the items here!
- A Special Rolex Raffle to Benefit the Howard Center Street Outrureach Team
- BBA's 2018 Award Presentations - Join us to toast the Best of Burlington!
- The Hertzel Pasackow Award for Architectural Excellence "For significant contribution to the physical or architectural quality of Burlington." Established in 1986 in memory of Hertzel Pasackow, owner of the Mayfair on upper Church Street, and founding member of both BBA and the Church Street Marketplace Commission.
- Winner of the Architectural Excellence Award: City Market's South End Store
- The Tim Halvorson Award for Business Person of the Year seeks to recognize a local businessperson who presents the combination of being a business leader whose work has promoted the economic vitality of Burlington and who has devoted their time, energy and resources to the betterment of the Burlington community.
- Winner of the Tim Halvorson Award for Business Person of the Year: Thomas Leavitt, President and CEO of Northfield Savings Bank
- The Burlington Business Award "For exemplary business practices, contributions to the community, promotion of a positive image for Burlington, and business success." Established in 2002, originally as the Small Business Award.
- Winner of the Business of the Year: Coldwell Banker Hickok and Boardman Realty
- This year will also include a Special Recognition of Antonio B. Pomerleau
Thank you to our Presenting Sponsor
Thank You to our Program Sponsors
Thank You to our Performance Sponsor
|Neon CRM by Neon One|